Courtmasters are a Squash Court and Refurbishment Company founded in 1995 and built on 15 years of new Squash Court construction experience. We offer global expertise in all areas of squash court refurbishment and maintenance.
Courtmasters can bring your tired and worn squash courts up to high match play standards, and keep them that way with minimal disruption to your club.
Courtmasters has an impressive client base who return year after year for a service that is second to none. So, if you are a single court village club or an 8-court sports complex you will receive the same quality of service and assurance every time from Courtmasters.
A small selection of satisfied clients:
- Duffield squash club - Derbyshire
- Wolverhampton Lawn Tennis and Squash Club
- Stourbridge Lawn Tennis and Squash Club
- Berkhampsted Lawn Tennis and Squash Club
- Marylebone Cricket Club Lords Ground
- Virgin Active
- Bexley tennis and squash - Kent
- Bromley cricket and squash - Kent
- Credit Suisse Canary Wharf
- Kenilworth Lawn tennis and squash club - Warwickshire
- Christ College - Brecon Powys
- Sydney Sussex College - Cambridge
- The Hurlingham Club, Fulham
- Rugby School, Sports Centre
- Cranfield University, Milton Keynes
- Gateshead Council, Tyne & Wear
- Blaby Council, Leicestershire
- Bedfordshire Council
- Windsor and Maidenhead Council
- Stroud Council
- Northamptonshire Council
- Sir Robert McAlpine
- Leadbitter Construction
- Vinci Facilities
- Lindum Group
If your club's details are not listed or you haven't had work completed by Courtmasters, your members are probably playing and paying for poorly maintained courts that they do not deserve.